1) The Environment Agency want to know what people in the SW think the significant issues are that affect the water environment, how to solve them and in what order.
2) The consultation starts on the 22 June 2013 for 6 months.
3) We want to maximise engagement and collaboration and can’t do this alone.
4) The consultation document has specific information about the issues affecting each catchment.
5) Consultation information will be available from our website or southwestRBD@environment-agency.gov.uk or Jeremy Bailey on 01392 352391.